Blackfeather Woods she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
the woman introduces herself as megara melonii and this time, he believes her. there is a grim twitch of the tundrian's lips as she admits that she hasn't seen her sister in a very long time. i don't doubt it. but it seems insensitive to give voice to that particularly satirical thought — laced so thoroughly as it is with his own bitterness towards his remaining teekon roaming sister ( or is it ex sister? ) — thus he opts to keep his mouth firmly closed. no doubt she doesn't want his assholeish opinion. i...don't know anyone by the name of miraak. if wintersbane's heard the name he doesn't remember... but he knows that he does not live in these woods. it's kind of hard to not know everyone when the pack is as small as it is.

her next question still isn't overly easy to answer; but her likeness to astara is uncanny. in fact, it kind of spooks him. he feels like he's almost looking at a ( much ) older version of her; which means that the ebon fur and violet eyes must be a family trait. i'm not sure, he begins, hesitant. but i do believe that there are two melonii's. two girls. i've never asked their mother who their father was — it's not any of my business, and it didn't matter to him who sired them. besides, he doesn't make it a habit to think of relmyna with her previous lovers. — but given that one of them looks a hellvu a lot like you i'm willing to wager they've definitely got melonii blood. wintersbane tells her with a lofty shrug of his shoulder. he's vague, doesn't mention the girls's names or gives title to relmyna ...still trying to protect them just in case this woman turns out to be untrustworthy.

melonii or not she's already lied to him once and he suspects she only tells the truth now because he caught her in it.
Messages In This Thread
she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 22, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 24, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 28, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 29, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 05, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 06, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by RIP Wintersbane - January 12, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 14, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 21, 2019, 02:24 PM