Dragoncrest Cliffs my bed (worth 10 years' war)
328 Posts
Ooc —
I don't think we've ever officially met. Ephraim gave her a puzzled look and reminded her, we went to Trigeda together. Though it kind of stung, he couldn't really blame her for not remembering his being there. He'd been a scrawny little kid at the time who always stuck close to Heda, taking in everything she could teach him on their march to war. He'd spent almost no time in the company of the others who travelled with them, hence not remembering her name, which she thankfully reminded him of in the next breath.

Red queen, he repeated, arching a brow subtly. What had happened in the time between Heda's small envoy leaving and Blodreina returning that had caused her to change her name? And because a part of him was a bit brazen of late, and because the sting of his injuries and sleepless nights kept him in a temper, and because part of him just wanted an excuse to be put in place so someone else could carry his burden for a moment, he asked, isn't that kind of an arrogant name to give yourself? What was wrong with Eske?
Messages In This Thread
my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - December 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - December 25, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - December 28, 2018, 04:22 AM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - January 06, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - January 24, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - January 27, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - February 09, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - February 17, 2019, 11:52 AM