Porcupine Ridge all you have is your fire
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
luckily - or perhaps unluckily - for present company involved, stigmata was not in the business of passing fancies. he had no need to lure in the wayfarers and gypsies - he had no want of them. the iron wolf craved loyalty most and devotion second, because these were the things he had to offer; because these were the things he was best at. however, earning such fealty was often a daunting task that took more time than many were willing to put forth, but stigmata was patient and wily enough to know when the effort could be of some worth.

he always appreciated the challenge, even if his plans all went tumbling down the river.

stigmata also knew his own worth, and he would accept no wolf by his side that was not at least willing to offer an attempt at being useful. it was the price his pride cost him, but so far he had made bonds by doing so. he watched the xanthos ivory she-wolf curiously as she mimicked his prone position, their paws now lateral, and near enough to touch. his eyes tailed up her long, everlasting legs - up her graceful breast and along the swift line of her jaw. he seemed like he could lie there and study her every contour forever, but he was not truly interested in lying around and talking.

the wolf checked her expression, framed by falling flakes, and murmured: "i would rather show you," before rising with vampyric agility to a languorous stand. "will you come with me?" he asked. then in an effort not to seem so cryptic, he quickly added: "i want to hunt for you."

she can either accept or refuse in your next post, and if she accepts, i'd like to start a separate thread for it :)
Messages In This Thread
all you have is your fire - by Ketzia - December 29, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: all you have is your fire - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: all you have is your fire - by Ketzia - December 29, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: all you have is your fire - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: all you have is your fire - by Ketzia - December 29, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: all you have is your fire - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: all you have is your fire - by Ketzia - December 29, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: all you have is your fire - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: all you have is your fire - by Ketzia - December 29, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: all you have is your fire - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: all you have is your fire - by Ketzia - December 30, 2018, 02:38 PM