Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
He's old, she grumped. Regardless of whether or not she finds out about him and Valette.  She still wasn't to her second birthday and didn't think it was a good choice on her part to pick someone who was that close to qualifying as a geezer.  What if she actually liked him and he just keeled over dead from being an old fart?  That'd be super annoying.  A younger version would be better.

Eh?  She blinked a couple of times before she half-sat up, Are you kidding me?  She seemed genuinely surprised at that.  Was that the real reason they'd left the pack?  They ran off together to be together without seeming like a jerk for breaking up Terance's mateship for their own happiness or whatever?  Treason figured probably so.  She lay back down, stretching her legs out in front of her again as she spoke, On the bright side, probably less of a disaster then if they'd stayed in the pack and pulled that.  And I guess you're totally free to do whoever you want, then.  Snort.  If she came crawling back for Terance any time after now, Seabreeze had pretty clearly given up her chance.  Maybe those two women really did deserve each other -- they could go prance along and give up when things got tough together.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Arbiter - January 06, 2019, 11:27 PM