Permafrost Hollows otherwise they would not be worshipped
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
edit. you get my 600th post!

perhaps, wintersbane allows vaguely with a roll of his shoulders. i guess there's only one way to find out if that holds true. and he wasn't in the habit of assuming. he wanted to be thorough with the vetting process. he states he's looking for a pack and then clarifies that he seeks a place to ride out the winter. the words suggest a short term commitment but in the recruiting stages he couldn't afford to be a fussy asshole about it. everyone had a right to come and go as they pleased and the truth was that they would, eventually, leave.

for a long moment wintersbane stared at the other male, trying to piece together how he knew he was from blackfeather. their scent still might've been on him but it was severely diluted if it was. and then, ah, was vocalized as he realized that he did recognize him. you're the rotting corpse thief. wintersbane states leveling a stare and slower assessment of derg.

as for blackfeather woods, things change. perhaps others are too proud to admit it but the woods have been an echo of what they once were for months and our numbers rapidly dwindled. i know a sinking ship when i see one. he should because he was the cause of a sinking ship ( probably twice ) in his life. i haven't decided yet where i'm going to settle and build my ideal pack but i know it's going to be somewhere in this taiga.
Messages In This Thread
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by Derg - January 07, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by Derg - January 08, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by RIP Wintersbane - January 09, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by Derg - January 09, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by Derg - January 13, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by Derg - January 15, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: otherwise they would not be worshipped - by Derg - January 20, 2019, 07:56 AM