Horizon Ridge he is too young to have learned to hate himself yet
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
when the stranger spoke his name, the young man felt his heart thrum wickedly in his chest and his eyes narrowed sharply on the man across from him. surely, they had met before but he could not recall anything about their meeting. it left him with an unsettled feeling in the pit of his stomach. that was, until the other spoke of grezig. suddenly, it all made sense to him. this man had met both grezig and caiaphas. he revealed himself to be related to one of them. that, too, left a strange feeling to flutter around inside of the dark-hooded young man.

he could not recall grezig ever having mentioned a brother who was in the area. he hadn't even known that she had joined the rusalka group. with a furrowed brow, the ghost turned his attention back toward the sound and lingered there with a troubled expression. this man wanted illidan to keep grezig safe and to make sure that no harm fell to her. that was surprising, to him.

“where have you been, though? if you're worried about her... why don't you stay?” he demanded sharply, drawing his sights back to the other male. who would leave the safety of their family in the hands of a young man who had not even reached his full adulthood yet? surely, this man could not have trusted illidan that well. no matter what grezig might have told him, it seemed too peculiar. as though he wished to make a point of this, the ghost took a step forward and drew his crown upward.

“you might know my name, but you don't know anything else about me... why would you trust your sister to me?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: he is too young to have learned to hate himself yet - by Illidan - January 25, 2019, 05:13 PM