Horizon Ridge he is too young to have learned to hate himself yet
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
illidan wasn’t certain if he liked grezig’s brother or not. for what it was worth, he could certainly see the similarities between the wolf before him and his sister. he thought it odd that they would not wish to remain together in the same grouping, whether derg liked the premise of rusalka or not. the young ghost was not foolish enough to call out the man on his poor life choices. he could not speak for the bond between all siblings. after all, he was still driven to sink his fangs into his own brother’s throat for the turmoil that he had caused their family.

“very well,” the ghost remarked with a small nod of his dark head. “i owe her for the care she showed me when i was young and separated from my family.” it didn’t matter that her bother knew these things. illidan had used grezig as an adoptive mother when he had thought his blood relatives to be dead. she had tended to him, even on the days when they did not get along. he felt as though he owed her something for what she had done to assist him.

then, he drew his crown upward and latched the hawkish yellow of his eyes to the other wolf’s face. “she won’t be unhappy when she has the support of rusalka at her back.” that was a pointed statement; it carried the weight that he believed in the pack his mother had created. it was the same promise that he had breathed into firefly. the pack was there to support its members.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he is too young to have learned to hate himself yet - by Illidan - January 27, 2019, 02:22 PM