Sun Mote Copse i wanna be the very best
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon was glad that Maia seemed to have Osprey's kind spirit, and a little bit of uber-enthusiasm he could pin on nothing more than her youth or maybe that was just the way she was? It reminded Charon - with a pang in his heart - a little of his deceased daughter, Galaxy. A kind heart and enthusiastic spirits, but not naïve in any way. As he was asked about how he'd met Osprey, he recalled well the first time they had met. She'd gotten hurt near my birth pack. I was maybe half a year old when we first met, and my parents had taken her in to heal. She told me stories and we just kinda clicked I guess. So we kept seeing each other often, even though we've never lived in the same pack. Charon smiled broadly as he recalled his history with Osprey. It was nice to think of her, especially after the scar that Terance and Wraen's betrayal had left on those feelings and memories of Osprey.

I was pretty happy when Terance and Wraen came to the Wilds and joined Moonspear after Osprey'd told them of me, but, well -- if Wraen's here too you probably know how that turned out. Charon's expression fell, though he hoped that Maia would not put too much stock in their stories about him. He doubted any of them were pretty.

When Maia asked whether she should call Dhole, he shook his head. Admittedly, they hadn't ended things on the best terms and, well, he wasn't sure Dhole'd even want to see him. Charon longed to patch things up between them but he was not ready to do so right now on the spot. It's been years since we'd seen each other. I think I'll call her on own sometime, when I'm ready. That sounded a little weird, Charon thought, but hopefully Maia wouldn't put too much stock in it. After not seeing Dhole for half a lifetime he wondered if things would be different or the same... And if it would be so in a good or a bad way.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna be the very best - by Charon - January 09, 2019, 07:27 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Maia - January 16, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Charon - January 16, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Maia - January 18, 2019, 01:37 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Charon - January 22, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Maia - January 23, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Charon - January 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Maia - January 25, 2019, 12:40 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Charon - January 25, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Maia - January 27, 2019, 12:57 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Charon - January 29, 2019, 06:03 AM