Blackbeak Bluff and I looked back in regret; ignoring when they said run as fast as you can.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Overthinking will destroy your mood. Breathe and let go.

With only an hour or so of daylight left the wolfdog had traveled back close to the sea. The saltiness in the air filled her nose with every up and down of her sides, giving her a sense of peace instead of uneasiness. It was hard for her to be alone anywhere, the big scar on her shoulder shows of why she would be. Flashbacks were still a very real thing for Elixir as every night when she went to sleep she wasn't sure if it would be of Ghoul attacking her or something else, she'd rather have the latter.

The ocean was fighting with the land, she could it just up ahead. Her shiny red eyes wondered from side to side with every step that she had progressed. Elixir swayed her tail as she peeked a view of the wild ocean, her eyes brightened. She stopped only when she got to the edge of the cliff, her paws daring the rocks to give way and let her sink down to become one with the fishes. Eyelids lowered and her nose pointed to the sky she stood there. The wind blew, mist stuck to her coat giving the illusion that she had sparkles attached to her.

It was the perfect alone time.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
It was the perfect alone time until Vercingetorix appeared on the scene, looking a little cross. As much as he loved Drageda, sometimes it became a little stifling. He needed to wander--not far, but just enough to see something different than the trees he saw every day, all day. He skirted the edge of Rusalka's territory sourly before coming upon the bluff and--

Her floppy ears were among the strangest things he'd seen. She was small, but her coat was like his; every indication was that she was a wolf, except for those damn ears. Verx canted his head almost comically, peering at her, before approaching with a chuff, hoping he didn't scare her off the cliff.

What's up? he asked, wagging his tail. Aren't you afraid the wind is gonna toss you right off the edge? She was pretty, despite the extraterrestrial auds, droplets of seawater sparkling on her ebony pelt.
Common · Trigedasleng
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir was always inland so she had never known how much she actually loved the sea until now. Now she lived by it, felt it everyday and now it's her favorite scenery. A minute or two later she opened her eyes watching the ripples in the water grow to just slap the side of the cliff. The sound it made was soothing if anything. Soon she wasn't alone as another was approaching her.

Aren't you afraid the wind is gonna toss you right off the edge? , the stranger asked her before she stepped down to face him. I'm not afraid of death. If it was to strike me i'd be fine. she said taking a few steps toward him her tail swaying a bit. I was just taking in the scenery. What are you doing? her voice was quiet but it carried as the hollow wind carried it to him.

Elixir sat on the damp ground only yards from the stranger her eyes trying to take in everything he does. If he was a threat he would have just went right in for the kill, at least that was what she thought. It was hard for her to not want to get up and be flirtatious, the way her mind wanted her to be at this time so she glued herself to the ground... for now.

I'm Elixir. she added as a late after thought of her previous question toward him.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
God-damn. As soon as she turned, he caught her scent. Pretty and her oven was set to pre-heat. Well, shit. Vercingetorix swallowed, trying to concentrate on the words she was saying--which were pretty badass, no lie--and not the base impulse to tackle her and put the goddamn tray of cookies in.

I'm--just--taking a walk, he managed, nervously licking his lips. Needed some fresh air. Hi, Elixir, he said weakly. I'm Vercingetorix, but please just call me Verx, because my parents hated me. He laughed, though the sound came out slightly strangled.

He gave her a lopsided smile. You smell real nice, he said, eyes narrowing to half-slits. Smooth. Fucking breeding season, cramping his style. Normally he was a well-oiled machine, but estrus threw the rules out the window. It always did. Where're you from? Somewhere near here?
Common · Trigedasleng
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
The man seemed to be thinking for a moment as she stared at him. When he did speak it was in a nervous voice like he wasn't sure how to approach her or something but in a way it charmed her a bit. A small devilish smile started to make its way across her lips before he could say that she smelled good.

The laugh he made was sort of awkward but she didn't pry too much besides she was sure her awkward features weren't the best either.. I like the name, Verx. it felt like she had turned off her shy switch and turned on another as she got up to take a step forward. All the while she swayed her tail, the smile still painted on her face as her eyes met his giving an 'i'm so innocent' gaze. This seemed familiar to her, this urge to be so flirtatious, which she seemed to be catching onto faster than she thought she would.

I smell good hmmm? her voice was soft and seductive as she pranced forward stopping inches from him. Elixir moved to her side and then ran her tail under his chin playfully. She let out a small giggle and then blinked a few times. I'm from Stormrift, not too far from here. What about you, Verx? Where do you reside? she pulled away her tail and waited for a response.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He laughed as she turned on the charm, wondering if it was her first heat. Some women just ended up confused, others milked it for all it was worth. Elixir seemed to fall into the latter category, which intrigued him greatly.

I'm from Drageda, babe, Vercingetorix responded. He was pretty sure they were cool with Stormrift, seeing as he'd never heard of it. He lifted his chin. You don't need to do that, you know, he continued, staring her down. Don't needa put on the flirty act. Don't need words; your scent speaks for itself.

Don't do it, said his big head. LEE-ROY JENKINS! said his small head.

He drew closer to her, bringing his muzzle to her ear. Have you had a man before? he asked, breath ruffling the fine hairs there.
Common · Trigedasleng
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir lifted a brow at his 'babe' she didn't need claiming words. All she needed was well, what only a male could give her. The thirst for it was just too great though he did seem a little cocky.

Never heard of Drageda, but it sounds nice. she smiled sweetly. My nice smell speaks for itself? she teased. He came closer and she gulped whatever was in her throat, her breath slowed. He whispered in her ear and brushed the sensitive spot, the slightest of a whimper came from her. Be strong, be strong she told herself inside her head as Elixir put on her most sly smile. Wouldn't you like to show me just what a real man is? the words slid off her tongue so easily.

The wolfdog turned so her rump was just inches away from him. She gave a look back to him with her brows raised and a small hmmm?
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
She didn't answer, but the whimper was answer enough. Still, for whatever inexperience she brought to the table, she made up for it with willingness. He felt suddenly quite warm as she turned, backing that ass up right into his personal space. Yeah, even if this was her first time, she knew the basics, at least. Goddamn.

You know what they say--play with fire and you get burned, Verx drawled, laughing. He took a step closer and then reared, belly resting on her back. He pulled her tight against him with his forelegs, still chuckling, though the sound had become breathy and almost manic.

Unless she did something to stop him, he worked her tail out of the way and slid inside (fucking wow, like an NFL linebacker trying on a size-small glove--this shit was exquisite). Consumed by the smell of her and the way she felt around him, he wasted no time in taking up a steady, inexorable rhythm, teeth set gently in the nape of her neck.
Common · Trigedasleng
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
I like playing with fire, the burn only lasts so long she purred before he reared up to be over top of her. Her paws gripped the earth hard so she was stable enough to have his weight. He locked her into his embrace, no going back now and it's not like she wanted to.

A small whine came out as he entered her, she was full with him and oh god did it feel good. The rhythm he worked up was steady but as he kept on she wanted it more. She moved with him her hips rocking back and forth, an immense feeling was working up within her.

A low growl riled up, fire isn't so bad she teased through breaths.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
For a first-timer, she wasn't so bad. The rocking of her hips only served to push him on, and he groaned against her neck, thrusting faster. And faster. He felt the meat of his thighs smack against the back of hers, felt a feeling in his stomach as if he were falling--and then toppled over the edge himself, waves and waves of pleasure coming over him as he gasped and trembled atop her.

Oh, fuck, he murmured, reaching to tug gently at the fleshy lobe of one of her peculiar ears with his teeth. Baby, you're fire yourself. So warm. . . Even after he'd relaxed, Verx was loath to sever their connection, and stayed joined until his heart began to calm again.

The brute licked his lips, circling 'round and giving her a wry smile, a cheeky look from the corner of his eye. You're a tease, he jested, stretching slightly, like a cat. You know that? You're gonna get yourself in trouble, one of these days. His words came slow and uninhibited; he didn't really pay attention to the content, merely wanting to talk, as he was wont to do.
Common · Trigedasleng
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
The faster he went the more the feeling had began to take over her body. Her legs began to tremble barely noticeable before it took her completely. His words as he filled her only made it all the more worth it. yesss she said barely able to contain her voice going high as the feeling had washed over her intensely. When he tugged on her ears she trembled a bit, still coming off the almost high she had felt.

Her breathing was heavy but a small smile began to form on her lips. Elixir didn't mind how long they were connected as she focused on bringing herself down and calming. Ill always be warm she remarked to him before he finally dismounted.

Her bloodened gaze followed him as he made a round. There was more to this man than just sex, like the iceberg that sunk the titanic, she knew that much. The commented made her chuckle slightly, not because it wasn't true but he was the first to call her out. Teasing makes it all the better. she threw at him and winked. Im sure i took could give the wrong impression but I doubt it'll get me in a bad situation the sentence was hollow.

you're quite the sly one yourself though she pointed out, tail swaying behind her every so often.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Well, that was naive. Be careful, Verx said, clicking his tongue. Not every dude is as sweet as me. Some would be more inclined to hurt you, rather than help. His tail swished idly behind him; the scent of their union rose again into his nostrils and made his stomach clench, though he knew he must depart soon. He'd been away for too long. What would Heda think when she smelled sex on him?

I'm well aware, he shot back in response to her observations, grinning. Years of practice, girl. But I've gotta run, he said with some disappointment in his voice, glancing up the coast. Uh, Stormrift, right? So if I come looking for you, you'll be there? He returned his bi-colored gaze to hers, brightly inquisitive.
Common · Trigedasleng
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir nodded at his comment to be careful, she'd try but there was no telling if she would. ill try she murmured, feeling like she'd just had a small lecture from a dad. She had hoped that no one from Stormrift would have known she wasn't gone for so long. The wolf dog hadn't been there for too long so she wouldn't see why anyone wouldn't Be inclined to seek her out.

Yes Stormrift, not too far away. she said meeting his bicolored gaze with her cherry ones. see you she said turning And padding off toward the direction of her home.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Cool cool, he drawled, smiling. See ya.

The two shadows parted ways, Verx wondering whether or not he'd royally fucked up by coming here.

Good thing his swimmers weren't fast enough for this particular race, amirite?
Common · Trigedasleng