Stavanger Bay way back when
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
thanks for joining! :D @Arcturus if you still want to join feel free! we could say they were travelling together if you want.

Someone approached eventually. There was something nervous about her, although as she approached Charon was not so sure if he might be imagining it; it was more of a feeling than that he noticed too many visibly clues about it. She seemed friendly enough, something he was glad for. The last thing he wanted was a fight with his home pack's new inhabitants, even though he hoped they'd go away soon.

Greetings, Charon said with a nod and he offered a charming (well, he thought it was charming, anyway) smile. I'm Charon Ostrega, Alpha of Moonspear. He gestured in Moonspear's direction as he mentioned the tall peak. I'm looking for my missing son. His name is Uyo Revui. He's a yearling, silver-furred with teal eyes. Strong and silent type. Went missing a few weeks ago. My daughter Yami, also yearling, agouti autumn-coloured pelt, is missing too, but it's been a lot longer. But these were wolves that he didn't know, so just maybe they'd heard anything of her. He waited patiently, hoping she had good news but knowing from experience that there was rarely any news at all in these cases.
Messages In This Thread
way back when - by Charon - January 16, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: way back when - by Dalia - January 18, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: way back when - by Charon - January 22, 2019, 07:06 AM
RE: way back when - by Dalia - February 13, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: way back when - by Charon - February 15, 2019, 06:44 AM
RE: way back when - by Dalia - March 15, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: way back when - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:39 AM