Lost Creek Hollow my brother the wind
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
In all honestly, she didn't mind the continued company.  The world had settled back towards normal again, at least for now, and though she'd enjoyed the little vacation they'd taken, it was probably about time for her to get back to work anyway.  As far as she was concerned, nothing would change unless it had to, which was perhaps a foolish way to think, but hey, it was Treason after all.

When Mona called, Treason had to wonder if she had always sounded that way, but it hadn't seemed too far off for her to be particularly concerned.  An emergency would have been stated, wouldn't it?  Treason probably just wasn't remembering right, so she brushed it off and headed towards the call at Terance's side.

Of course she had to snap back at him, keen on the idea of a maybe rough game of chase that turned out wasn't going to happen. They were basically there already, so that had pretty much ended things before they had even started.  So after that first response missed, she waited a few moments then was probably able to land a light chomp back on him, a little frustrated that it was job time as they came upon the scene.  Whatever playful attitude might have been visible melted away and she was back to being stoic as usual.

To say that Treason had been paying any attention whatsoever to any other wolves' drama in the past week (or even two) was kind of a joke.  She'd been thinking about herself.  And well, that was about it.  Mona's attitude and posture, though, were certainly out of what Treason expected, and maybe it was just the way she was sitting and Treason's current headspace but was she...?  Her gaze flitted first to Terance, then to Rannoch to see if either were suspecting the same thing, then back to Mona.   Well?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
my brother the wind - by Mona - February 02, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: my brother the wind - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 03, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: my brother the wind - by Terance - February 03, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: my brother the wind - by Arbiter - February 03, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: my brother the wind - by Mona - February 04, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: my brother the wind - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 10, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: my brother the wind - by Terance - February 26, 2019, 11:06 PM
RE: my brother the wind - by Arbiter - February 26, 2019, 11:25 PM
RE: my brother the wind - by Mona - March 01, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: my brother the wind - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 04, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: my brother the wind - by Terance - March 04, 2019, 06:36 PM