Ankyra Sound now I wish to piss on his parade.
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the answer was surprising to him. he had never been mated before, of course. illidan was too young to know what it looked like to attempt to pledge himself to another soul for any extended periods of time. still, he believed it was odd that rosalyn kept erzulie out of the details on their meeting. after all, wasn’t it the pregnant women who were so important to both her and firefly? hadn’t that been the primary concern and their biggest reason for relocation? if erzulie didn’t know what had happened…

the young man realized that he had just placed himself in a very challenging position. he held his tongue for a long moment, searching her features with his sharp gaze. it burned him to think that he was going to have to be the one to break the news to her. in spite of all of this, illidan did not want to keep secrets from the woman. he had grown to care for her, and he valued her opinion and her level head.

“there was a meeting between firefly and erzulie that i caught the tail end of… they were discussing plans to move the pack, or only move the pregnant women to try to keep them away from drageda,” he confessed to her in a level tone. “i fought them on it. i tried telling them that the entire pack would not move with them if they made that choice – that they would weaken us by splitting us up, but all that i could feel was that i was a child to both of them,” the young man then stated. he gritted his teeth together and clenched his jaw tightly against the memory of it and how frustrated he had been to stand there and be ignored.

“firefly finally compromised and told me to speak with my mother before any final plans were made. god, in that time they’ve both jumped in and out of the leadership rank like it was a cool tidepool on a hot summer day…”
Messages In This Thread
now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Erzulie - March 19, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Illidan - March 21, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Erzulie - March 24, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Illidan - March 26, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Erzulie - April 01, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Illidan - April 01, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Erzulie - April 05, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Illidan - April 05, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Erzulie - April 12, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Illidan - April 23, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Erzulie - April 26, 2019, 11:45 PM