Ankyra Sound now I wish to piss on his parade.
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
he understood such wishes. if given the choice, illidan would have ensured that no harm ever came to the wolves of rusalka. he would have given his life and soul to make that a certainty. that was not how the world worked, though. there was no telling what the future would hold, or how it would shape their lives. the young ghost could only hope that it was in a positive light. he would have liked to see erzulie's children grow up happily. he would have liked to see them live the life that he had been intended to have before everything had been taken from him...

her next comment took him by surprise. the dark-hooded man turned his sights on her swiftly. a lump had formed in the back of his throat that he could not swallow. he had carried a childish crush on the woman next to him. those feelings had followed him into his adult life, but he had never spoken of such things. he did not dare to admit something so close to his heart. erzulie's statement did not inspire happiness in him – as it should have – but a heavy feeling of sadness.

“your children...” he gritted his teeth, clenching his jaw tightly against the pricking of tears at the back of his eyes, “will be better off with the father they have. he will be good to them – for them – and that is what they deserve, erzulie.” his chest ached as the words left his mouth. he would never have been a fitting father. he could not even be half the man his own father was. the ghost believed that erzulie and her children deserved all good things. he was not as good as he seemed.
Messages In This Thread
now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Erzulie - March 19, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Illidan - March 21, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Erzulie - March 24, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Illidan - March 26, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Erzulie - April 01, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Illidan - April 01, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Erzulie - April 05, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Illidan - April 05, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Erzulie - April 12, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Illidan - April 23, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: now I wish to piss on his parade. - by Erzulie - April 26, 2019, 11:45 PM