Lost Creek Hollow see, your face wasn't quite as I remember
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
How 2 mobile post.

So she wasn't a hopeless cause. Okay. So if she was as quick at learning as she was suggesting then she could very well be useful over the longer term. Baelfire's descriptions seemed to make sense though. She nodded and was about to reply when -- !

Blink. Did she just bite off whatever was left of her tail? Okay, that's a little intense, but maybe it made sense, it wasn't like Treason was the one experiencing it. Then make it so. Vuk can help you replenish what's needed for her care once she is able. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long, but it not being impossible was a point in her favor. Their kindness could encourage loyalty . Maybe she'd stay around longer than some of the others.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 25, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 26, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Arbiter - March 29, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:53 PM