Herbalists' Cache fifteen cans of spray paint in a chemical swirl
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
trying to wrap up a few threads :) good place to end with your post?

The druid listened to Derg’s concerns, nice along as he listed what his companion’s symptoms were, but the answer was pretty clear. “Yarrow is what we need,” she said decisively — it was abundant in the spring and would suit both the purposes he needed; antiseptic, and pain relieving. The earth always had something to help those in need, no matter what time of year it was, but in spring it did not take much creativity to find an aid.

Olive looked at Derg, relieved that his friend would not have to suffer.
“I have some growing in the willows,” — but Elysium was not close, and she dare to say that the brute probably didn’t want to travel so far from his injured comrade. “But we can likely find it here.” the pale woman amended, lifting an empathetic brow. Perhaps she would offer to inspect this wolf, and if they required expert care, might suggest they move the injured party to the sanctuary anyways. That's what they were for, anyways; for the sick and injured to recover in peace.

“Will you help me look? It has small white flowers, leaves that look like fringe and when crushed, it has a spicy scent.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: fifteen cans of spray paint in a chemical swirl - by Olive - May 24, 2019, 02:53 PM