Moonspear girl of the year
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her mate's departure urged a small, silent nod while she balanced relief that he was going away, with tension for what may follow. Suddenly she now had two very real issues lined up rapidfire, and as she exhaled deeply, Hydra's begged the most attention for the time being. She couldn't find it in her to look forward to what may be next.

There would never be an easy answer as to why, or why not, now or later. Nature deemed it, circumstance was left to it from there. Her, the alpha, not already being pregnant or nursing her own litter probably didn't help this, and maybe it had contributed to why not last year when her brood was needy for resources.  Maybe age, maybe time, maybe the moon even. It can and cannot come for many reasons, she said, and there had to be more than beyond that. It was a feeling, deep down, that he might be worth standing at my side for the times to come, the strongest, through good and bad, and that he might look good there doing it too—if I wanted my offspring to have his qualities, that is. And as she looked Hydra up and down, she could rest easy knowing that her pickiness on that matter had been well reserved. She had chosen well, even if Charon sometimes felt like a pine-needle beneath her nailbed right now.

You will have to know they are right for it, she solidified, agreeing with her daughter. And that you want that. Here, none besides me have been allowed even the opportunity to consider it, she said, with some of the seriousness dripping into her undertones, and Hydra knew why because of their no-nonsense family who prioritized their own above all else. Hydra and Lyra were just the first ones to come old enough to possibly contend in this, although she couldn't speak for the sister yet; Hydra always was the most dominant of them, but Lyra mirrored back her sisters, and the continuum among them seemed shifting. Mine has not yet come, and neither do I know when it will, or.. she was quiet then, for this mere implication of a "weakness" (even if she was loathe to call it this when she felt fit and perfectly fine) was a delicate one not yet handled freely between them, mother to daughter. Amekaze was curious of how Hydra might take this information, especially with her own of-age upon her. And your father is not handling it well, or with any patience, she said, perhaps indicating why he was so short, not that a nose full of oncoming season from his daughter had to help any.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
girl of the year - by Hydra - April 02, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Amekaze - April 03, 2019, 01:00 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:22 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Hydra - April 04, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Amekaze - April 04, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: girl of the year - by Charon - April 05, 2019, 08:49 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Hydra - April 05, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Amekaze - April 08, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: girl of the year - by Hydra - April 18, 2019, 09:12 PM