Sunspire Mountains ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he roused early, for whatever reason, tugged from sleep. maybe it was the sudden lack of heat nearby, as he'd soon come to find out. for now, he rose and yawned and stretched, and trotted after dawn's scent; she must be on an early hunt. there was something different, whether in the smell or the air itself. magnetic, almost.

but it didn't really hit him until he came within a few tail-lengths of her atop the rise and drew in a deep breath.

suddenly, he was on a hunt of his own—and the quarry wasn't deer. aditya felt a sudden twitch between his legs, a tightening of his belly, and his heartbeat quickened. he trotted up the hill without any sound of greeting, body low, like he was stalking. instead of pouncing, though, he raced up just behind her and ran his muzzle up one of her hind legs, from hock to the base of her tail, and drowned in the sweetness he found there.

adi pressed up alongside her as he moved to pass her, pivoting away then with a cheeky smile. a fine chase it was. his eyes were burning like the midday sun. do you want to play a game? he asked, voice a little husky, laughter in it all the same.
Messages In This Thread
ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now - by Dawn - April 15, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now - by Aditya - April 16, 2019, 05:43 PM