Sunspire Mountains ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he let out a groan, wry but unmistakably frustrated, especially since she'd gotten so close to the tender skin near his ear. you know you're too fast for me, yaar, he complained, but took after her nonetheless. he aimed a nip at her flank, teeth clicking on empty air. he launched himself into a sprint—only to lose her as she dashed away once more.

you're in for it, chikni fuck, no, why? why that name?! why now?! though oddly enough, something that should have been a total boner-killer only, well, helped it along. his pace increased and he bore down on her, her heat-scent trailing behind her like the tail from a jet.

now he was ravenous, and the game was half-over. he pounced, hoping to bowl her over. even if he missed, he'd get right back up and try again, and damn her if she continued to elude his pursuit. damn her.

her seemed to have taken on a vague, nebulous meaning. she was no longer dawn, or coelacanth, or vidya, she was just her, wreathed in heady fragrance, something to conquer and possess.
Messages In This Thread
ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now - by Dawn - April 15, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now - by Aditya - April 16, 2019, 06:37 PM