Sunspire Mountains ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
a try, and a fail. another try—damned if he wasn't dogged—and they landed in the dirt, rolling, a surprised laugh escaping his muzzle. he looked up at the spring sky, and then over to her when she spoke, wryness curving his mouth into a wide arc. it seems i have, he shot back, lashing his tail.

he let out a whine as she nipped at him, and lifted his chin, wanting desperately for her to preen at his throat. he was submission and dominance all at once; the latter turned on him quickly, and he rose to his paws, sinking his teeth into her scruff and tugging upward. get up, he mumbled against her flesh.

aditya at once wanted to fuck her and make love to her; he couldn't decide which. it went back and forth with each moment that ticked by, but the undeniable fact was that he needed her and needed her quickly. he was sure he'd die having to go without any second longer.
Messages In This Thread
ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now - by Dawn - April 15, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now - by Aditya - April 16, 2019, 06:54 PM