Sunspire Mountains ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexy times start here

he pressed against her with a longing sigh, enjoying the length of her body along his. he bore each nip with quivering skin and followed with his eyes the steady rise of her tail, even as his lids drooped. he dipped his muzzle to cover her in kisses, pressing along her spine, preening at her neck. he once more seized her nape and then, without hesitation, lifted himself atop her with a breathy groan.

it wasn't the usual frantic coupling of breeding season, brought on by sudden heat (although that was the instigator of this). he took his time, pressed up against her, grinding steadily without any penetration. all the while, he skimmed up the arc of her throat, brought his lips to her ear.

is this okay? he murmured gently, words barely audible in the thunder of blood in his own ears. is this what you want? his words were half-inquiry, half-tease. he could have her easily, whatever she thought—but he respected her too much to proceed without the knowledge that she wanted him, too.
Messages In This Thread
ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now - by Dawn - April 15, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now - by Aditya - April 16, 2019, 09:05 PM