Sunspire Mountains ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
the growl stoked a new fire in his belly, even hotter and wilder than the one before. i've always wanted more, he groaned, before seizing her nape and plunging hard inside her. she was so taut, so warm, and he struggled to not lose himself completely within the first few frenzied thrusts.

instead, he grasped her tight against him, adrift in mindless pleasure. all he could think was her name—dawn, dawn, dawn, dawn. . . he couldn't believe this was happening. he couldn't believe this was finally his reality, to hold her, to have her and all of her.

he'd wanted it for so long.

oh, god, dawn, he burst out, the release taking him by surprise and blooming out in ripples from his core. he pumped through it, gasping, shuddering, running his lips along her neck. dawn. . .god. . .i love you— his breath hitched and he began to sink atop her, still knotted tight, infinitesimal shivers running through his body.
Messages In This Thread
ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now - by Dawn - April 15, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: ah, but I'm singing like a bird, 'bout it now - by Aditya - April 24, 2019, 03:48 PM