Arrow Lake melusine
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
fading here, because i'm slower than molasses - please forgive me!

"he is behind diaspora, whatever our decision," stigmata quickly amended, trying to salvage what he could of the kapitan's reputation in takiyok's shrewd, unyielding eyes. "and he would never choose any of them over us. but [b]i would rather not bring physical harm to his foreign relationships, if it can be helped. i am concerned his good spirits may be a casualty in the process, therefore i intend to tread as diplomatically as possible."[/b]

he did not for one second believe that mahler's loyalties were divided, but he did think that certain situations would serve only to bend him in ways he might regret. the general sighed, suddenly feeling more strained than he ever had, even as a hound of war.

since when had feelings become a part of his equations?

"but as long as they remain in the vale, i will haunt them, and they will know in their hearts that every meal they receive undisturbed is a blessing given to them by diaspora." only what they allowed would remain in these mountains, and of this he would be sure.

on the sore subject of thorn, stigmata was briefly sobered. he hadn't saw fit to worry her with the news before, and now that the outlook had grown bleaker each day the warden's loyal shadow remained absent, he found no reason to keep her in the dark. he explained that their packmate had not been seen for too long now, and that his trail by this time had gone gravely cold. there wasn't much to share then but a long moment of grief, after which stigmata returned to yet another fruitless search for the eyjolfur, at takiyok's emotionally silent behest.
Messages In This Thread
melusine - by Stigmata - April 17, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: melusine - by Takiyok - April 18, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: melusine - by Stigmata - April 26, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: melusine - by Takiyok - April 26, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: melusine - by Stigmata - May 03, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: melusine - by Takiyok - May 07, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: melusine - by Stigmata - May 11, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: melusine - by Takiyok - May 13, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: melusine - by Stigmata - July 11, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: melusine - by Takiyok - July 12, 2019, 02:41 PM