Moonspear How long have I been on the hunt for you?
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Didn't think so? So it wasn't out of the question that maybe such a thing existed. He still didn't think so, for if it were the case then perhaps he would have come out differently and would not be in the present situation that he found himself in. One that he handled delicately and not for want of her or of his own, but rather what it would mean down the road. It was such a haphazard thing to plunge into, the risks more numerous to him now that he had started down that path. But for now, it was worth it. It was worth every touch against a body that felt feverish now more than ever. He liked the taste of forbidden fruit most of all, even at its expensive tag.

As though on cue, she hovered over him and his lazy ministrations stopped for a moment. His muzzle rose to meet hers until he realized what it was that she sought to do, and he hummed curiously. It had been a while since the favor of grooming had been repaid and in that fevered flush, he recalled the hot springs hazily as she spoke.

”I do have four sisters, for whatever that's worth,” he commented, and the previous scene whisked away. He settled again as her teeth combed through a knot he couldn't have reached had he tried, and a question sprang to life off his tongue. ”Why only boys? Afraid your daughters might be prone to being stolen away by knaves? We are a persistent lot if nothing else.” Humor escaped him in a gust, though it was not lost on him that these could potentially be his as well.
Messages In This Thread
How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Hydra - April 25, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Dirge - April 25, 2019, 11:28 PM