Moonspear How long have I been on the hunt for you?
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
He anticipated the tests that would come, but he had felt they had always been there in some way, shape, or form. These things were not things he particularly looked forward to; in part it was drove him to wonder and wander after the potential in a claim of his own. It was always far easier to shape things than mold to them, but there was plenty of history in his actions if one even dared to examine them. Which fortunately, Hydra seemed a forgiving sort—or maybe he more likely to be molded—and had not try to pry or venture down roads better left in the dust.

An appraising note left him as she spoke, more humored when her conversation rejoined his statement. ”I knew I'd get you eventually,” he commented, unable to avoid a wispy, knavish smile. He sounded satisfied, and he was. ”I suppose I can add persistent to my list of quality traits now, unless you've more to add,” or to take, though he didn't think she would try and strip him of ego in the present moment. Though if she were to... well, he certainly knew how to stoke a fire and let to smolder.
Messages In This Thread
How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Hydra - April 25, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: How long have I been on the hunt for you? - by Dirge - April 29, 2019, 09:01 PM