Greatwater Lake Peter Pan, that's what they call me
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Apparently he isn't the only one with the plan of fishing. Emerging from the undergrowth, the bearish wolf spots a small brown and tan wolfdog on the edge of the stream. A heartbeat later, she is exclaiming in triumph. Evergreen's ears point towards her, his tail wagging behind him. Another fisher! That's very exciting. This is the first time he's found another fisher in the Wilds. (It makes him wonder if Ira ever tried again after he taught her the basics.)

Alas, Evergreen can't hold in his laughter as he notices it wasn't a fish the girl caught... but a stick! He snaps his jaws close a moment later, realizing she might take it as him laughing at her instead of just finding humor in the situation. Sorry! That was just... unexpected. The bear explains sheepishly. He approaches the water's edge, careful to give the stranger a wide berth. Uh, it's nice to see a fellow fisher around. He adds with a grin.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Evergreen - May 04, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Cadeau - May 04, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Evergreen - May 04, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Cadeau - May 04, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Cadeau - May 11, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Evergreen - June 12, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Cadeau - June 17, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Evergreen - July 12, 2019, 01:00 PM