Heron Lake Plateau he's chatting with my rare coin guy.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
The rock did not rise to his challenge, but Fig still glared at it, his eyes full of mistrust. It wasn't doing anything, but that didn't mean it wouldn't do something the moment his back was turned. He gave it a ferocious snarl, lifted a paw and slapped it hard. That was when he determined that it was thoroughly defeated and turned around to go back to Towhee and Fen. Because it was defeated. Totally not because smacking it had hurt really bad.

Fig went to Fen and nosed at her cheek with a soft whine, his tail wagging to reassure her that everything was okay. Because I'm not good with the babbling thing, let's just say he babbled something that was meant to convey to her that everything was okay, he'd taken care of it, without me having to actually put it into kid words. He then snuggled in against Towhee's leg opposite his sister because he'd earned some affection too. Not because his paw hurt. He's a big, strong boy. Not a baby. Give the big strong boy some comfort, please.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Figment - May 05, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Fennec - May 09, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - May 13, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Fennec - May 18, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Figment - May 22, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Fennec - May 24, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - June 03, 2019, 07:56 PM