Whitewater Gorge only one remained to haunt me.
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Date works for me!

Rushing water is louder than Evergreen imagined. Certainly, the bear had witnessed rapids before, but not like this. Their numbers and the strength undoubtedly greater than his homeland, where rapids were survivalable. Salmon often traversed through them, right into the waiting jaws of wolf and bear alike. Evergreen peers over the Gorge’s dauntless edge, shuddering against the spray of water as it hits his blind side.

His round ears twitch, barely sensing the approach of another. Evergreen is far enough that the water deafens any hints of her footfalls, but the metallic scent is hard to ignore. His head lifts, turning from the edge and to the left. There he spies a woman, staring off the Gorge just has he had been, moments ago. And yet, it seems her stare is not of curiosity like his. He cannot help approaching, worry churning his stomach as it had for Alarian.

Yet with his hesitant approach, he notices that her condition is not the same as his had been.

Her injuries noticeable; white fur stained an eerie crimson, in various shades. Some blood long dry, while others were freshly dripping. Eyebrows furrow, a pout deepening across his dark muzzle as concern settles further in. It is none of his business, but alas, the bear loves to play hero. After @Sindri helped him, who is he to turn a blind eye to someone else in need?

He is careful, watching as she descents, his heart leaping in his chest—concerned for a moment that her weak body will tumble off the edge. A breath of relief escapes his lips instead, when she simply falls to the earth and begins nursing her wounds.

“Miss?” Evergreen says in lieu of a greeting, halting a far enough distance away in hopes of not startling her. His voice is, hopefully, louder than the rushing rapids below them. “... May I help?”
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
only one remained to haunt me. - by Síff - May 21, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: only one remained to haunt me. - by Evergreen - May 21, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: only one remained to haunt me. - by Síff - May 21, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: only one remained to haunt me. - by Evergreen - May 22, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: only one remained to haunt me. - by Síff - May 22, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: only one remained to haunt me. - by Evergreen - May 23, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: only one remained to haunt me. - by Síff - May 23, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: only one remained to haunt me. - by Evergreen - May 23, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: only one remained to haunt me. - by Síff - May 23, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: only one remained to haunt me. - by Evergreen - May 23, 2019, 07:53 PM