Moonspear when i bled from the heart of the matter
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Along the water's edge, he reclined to his haunches and listened in. It was easy to do that and take in the sights, though for the most part there was nothing out of the ordinary he hadn't seen. Dirge may not have charted every inch of Moonspear, not wanting it to give up all of its secrets so soon, but the familiarity had worn in well, even here. Unlike his counterpart, he excelled at simply existing, letting life move at the pace it so desired—a difficult thing to do now, however, with all that ensued.

”Not particularly,” he admitted. ”I was looking to go hunt for Hydra later, maybe fill a cache somewhere, but I have time at my disposal for now. If you'd rather head off, we could always walk and talk.” At least he wasn't so busy that he couldn't deviate from the routine he had fallen into, nor did he think Hydra would fault him for spending a little time with Jarilo. Of her brothers, he was at least one Dirge had a decent rapport with. At least he didn't have to worry about being torn asunder with little provocation in his company.
Messages In This Thread
when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - June 12, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - August 14, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:28 PM