Moonspear when i bled from the heart of the matter
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
He too hoped it would cool down before too much more time passed. He honestly thought it would, come what may. It was a difficult thing to predict, far too many involved and the variables seemingly endless. But he held fast to a confidence that implied it would as an agreeable note left him to Jarilo's initial statement. If it didn't, then they would surely work through that as well, whether it was with their words or their teeth.

"Sometimes the best thing you can do is give them space," or so he supposed. It was difficult even now for him not to go and track down Charon, to have his face to face. But he didn't need to because who would it satisfy? It seemed a plausible course of action to take, but Dirge knew better, he knew the answers that he would receive before he even got them. That much had been made clear to him. He wasn't even much of a blip on Charon's radar, which may have been a blessing in disguise.

"Things will cool down eventually," he went on to say, "we just have to wait it out."
Messages In This Thread
when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - June 18, 2019, 01:37 AM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - August 14, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:28 PM