Moonspear when i bled from the heart of the matter
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Their mother was right to tell them to be patient. Even against his impulses, it was always better to be patient in any number of areas. But everything needed to be weighed on a scale and properly balanced, a thing that they all did in their own rights. What may have been patient for one was not for another, and perspective was certainly key. Dirge certainly didn't have all of the answers, couldn't have predicted what all would come to manifest in the days ahead. He had his eyes on his prize of prizes, naturally, but the road to there was difficult and lengthy.

For as much as he would have loved to turn tail and disappear into the wilderness, it wasn't that easy now. His lofty goals, his aspirations, they had complicated things. Again, the thought that children would complicate such things crossed his mind again, but he strove to be unlike his father. Charon could disapprove of him all he wanted, think so lowly of him that he ought not matter at all, and Dirge would in his own ways prove him wrong. He would not abandon his children; the only thing that would sweep him away now was the grim, icy hand of death.

Rising after Jarilo, he bobbed his head in agreement.

”Certainly. I wouldn't turn down good help, and you seem like you could use the distraction to take your mind off things. Hydra will appreciate it too.” Two wolves could certainly take down a deer with a little muster he thought, at least if they played their cards right. ”I've been tracking a herd that's been lingering a ways from here in the forest, perhaps we could start there. Unless you object,” but somehow, he didn't think he would.
Messages In This Thread
when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - June 19, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - August 14, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:28 PM