Moonspear when i bled from the heart of the matter
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
He liked the options that Jarilo presented, though there was yet to be a decision made. At the very least he thought their odds suitable and his appeased Dirge. Even if there were things that could have fallen in place to make everything tip in their favor, he felt there was much they could do to ensure it for later.

A thoughtful note left him as his gaze swept back towards the herd.

"I wonder if we could do both, cut them off and drive them back towards the heart of the territory. Would be easier if we had another set of able bodies, but..." he trailed, the cant of his head implying they could do it with some muster. "What we can't corral now and snare we can offer the rest, perhaps flank around them and guide them best as we're able. Pick off the lame this time." Driving them back inland, so to speak, would give the others their opportunity to hunt later.

He reached his own decision and rounded his gaze back to the younger wolf.

"Shall we?"
Messages In This Thread
when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - July 23, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - August 14, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:28 PM