Moonspear when i bled from the heart of the matter
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He looked ahead, then underfoot, and chose his course accordingly to thread himself neatly into the foliage. Necessarily tuned to here, but he wanted to look beyond--to the hunt that may lie ahead. He must not rush, though. These were lessons ingrained on him, and soon he was going to better understand why.

And carefully he watched, listening. Even beyond that. When it was time, he slipped forward--further, more, and luck would have it if they were going to be successful in driving their quarry right where they intended or not. He was sure to keep the pressure on, slipping over the mountain's facets and attempting to gain his ground even when they faltered. It was all for the best, after all.. and every little bit of urging they made let them see who responded how.

If not right away, they would feed their family well soon enough.

Whether or not today was that day.. well, fate would decide. The hunters went on, regardless.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - August 14, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:28 PM