Lost Creek Hollow boring to hear of another young truth
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis stopped. She glanced back, ears twisting to listen to Treason call out, and then slunk back a few steps so she wouldn't have to shout. Yes. I thought it would be good for pack-to-pack relations. But you just said that having young kids around older kids was a bad idea, so -- her face twisted in to a frown. Ibis was trying very hard to be a good scout and ambassador (whether she was fully realized as one or not), but the roadblock of Treason's negativity didn't help matters.

Easthollow has a new litter and when I was there, they were too small for the Alpha to leave alone to even talk to me. Its probably not the right time to have a party. What else could she say? Hadn't they just concluded everything - and what did it matter what Ibis wanted if the kids were too little? Treason was the one not making sense.
Messages In This Thread
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 02, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 03, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 03, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 04, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 04, 2019, 12:43 AM