Lost Creek Hollow i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She hadn't heard -- or at least not with any clarity. So as he started in with his tale, she stared, face relatively expressionless as she thought through all he said. As he went on she tipped her head, entirely confused. None of it made logical sense. But the pups were here and she wasn't sure it was something they should get dragged into -- they were young but not stupid.

There was this pause as she thought, then got up to her feet, starting to shepherd the other two pups towards the entry, Outside, you three. You can play better out there. It wasn't like enforcing naptime was working as well any more. They were probably to the point where they could stay outside for the whole day unless the weather was foul. For now, it was a good excuse to try to get them a little out of earshot and distracted.

After getting them outside, she went off to the side, with Terance probably following. Not that she spoke particularly loudly to start, she kept her voice low, Wait, they made this pack and now they're just leaving with their whole brood to go join another one? How does that even make sense? They could ask the pack as a whole to move but instead they're just leaving some of of us? She couldn't find the logic in it, which showed as she looked between him and the pups.  I can see how much the rest of us mean to them if they were going to just sneak off without a word... Why hadn't Rannoch called for her as well? Certainly it would have made more sense for him to stop by the den to talk to both of them -- even if he was calling only his friends, certainly her position as a leader meant she was worthy of being told first-hand. Did her long time loyalty and service mean so little?  She thought Rannoch was better than that.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Arbiter - June 04, 2019, 03:11 PM