Hoshor Plains I Fled to The Country
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She'll have to show him the "right ones", there was a part of her that didn't want to explain what she meant by that... afraid to insult that she was uncertain of theirs, mostly her, ability to help in a hunt involving something bigger than a rabbit or more dangerous than a trout.  I meant that I'm not as big as you, I won't be able to assist in too large of a take down. That was a better response.

While Even admired the scenery, Reiko was too focused on trying her best to be useful. It was her first time being a part of something for so long, she wasn't about to mess it up any time soon. Following the scent, she got lower as the scent grew stronger, doing her best to hide her bright alabaster from being seen by the beasts. That was the downfall of her coloration in these southern lands.

She took a moment to eyeball every beast, trying to pick out someone who is injured, maybe old or sick, a smaller beast - unfortunately for them. It was a healthy herd. Only a few young ones they could maybe try, but they were too small if Evergreen was thinking of feeding more than just the two of them. Um... What were they gonna do?

You see that greying one at the rear of the herd? It's not that old, but probably the best target, what do you think? She wasn't about to try and paint a target on a nursing mother... perhaps other wolves would for an easier target, as they protected their calfs, they would be open - but he couldn't come down to it. She picked a greying female with no calf of her own. Not old, but at least with less ties to the herd.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 09, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 09, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 13, 2019, 11:13 AM