Hoshor Plains I Fled to The Country
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Thump... Thump... Thump! Her heart beat loudly in her throat. Hopefully her mercy for a prey animal didn't cost them the hunt, cost them the energy they would soon put into the hunt. Keeping low, ears flat against her delicate crown, she was careful to remain quiet, low and in the tallest grass within reach. 

Nervous was one way to put how she felt. But that was just scratching the surface on how she was feeling at this very moment. 

Slowly she stalked as close as she could toward the bison.. every time one of them looked in her general vicinity, instincts told her to stop and wait patiently until their gazes were on something else. The moment she was close enough to the bison, she sprung into action!

Teeth clashed with flesh as she drew first blood on their target. The beast bucked and Reiko narrowly avoided contact with the large hooves by being as nimble as she was. As loudly as she could, the young banished princess barked and growled, nipping when she could and leaving the target to avoid being struck by horn or hoof. Every now and then the thing would graze her, enough to cause some pain but it was bearable - and finally the herd broke into a run.

Eyes focused on the target, she nipped and bit to herd it where Eve was hiding. Finally as the beast began to panic, they ran. It was all up to Evergreen now to take the beast down with Reiko's aid. She was ready to spring into the fray onto the back of the beast once Evergreen took hold of his own target upon the beast.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 09, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 09, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 13, 2019, 11:13 AM