Hideaway Strath I could surrender but I'd just be pretending.
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue was all ears, more than happy to let Dingo monopolize the conversation with his cheerful chatter. Although Dingo had mentioned that a female was the boss here, Rue couldn't help but notice that it was an unknown male's scent that dominated the grove.

She would find her explanation in Dingo's wall of words. Phox. The brother. Rue quirked a silent, amused brow at Dingo's insistence that he was too busy to meet the newest recruits. Too busy? Busy doing what? Creepily following the women of the Hinterlands? Honing his pickup lines?  

Rue turned her attention toward her surroundings as the children were mentioned, dutifully giving the rendezvous site a once-over. There was no one here that she could detect; perhaps someone had taken the pups on a walk. "The pups.. whose are they? Phox's or Towhees's?" She was glad to hear that the pack was already raising a second generation. 

Rue remained quiet as Dingo called for children, knowing they were more likely to answer summons from a familiar voice.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I could surrender but I'd just be pretending. - by Ruenna - June 09, 2019, 10:26 PM