Whitefish River Lay your eyes, look up upon me for the better
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Round two! I'll be replying again on June 18th 22nd. No posting order, so feel free to throw a response in whenever you're able. ❤

One by one, wolves pledged to their cause appear from the depths of Kaistleoki. Evergreen offers a grin and nod at each one, showing his appreciation for their swift entries and willingness to appear at his call. It is the best way for them to familiarize themselves with others. Important, for moving forward they will be a pack. Working together will make them prosper even more.

Eventually, the wolves start to dwindle down in their arrivals. Some faces notably missing amongst the crowd, such as a few of the longer standing members of Kaistleoki. He frowns, hoping each are okay, and plans to meet them later to see why they hadn't appeared.

Ever flamboyant, however, Vonn is the only one among them that approaches. Flirtatious words flow freely, enough so that Evergreen tucks his chin close to his chest and feels heat rise to his cheeks. His grin turning shy. Just as he is about to speak, his flattery turns to Ira. An eyebrow slowly raises, amused and curious how the roan Constable will respond to it. His shoulder brushes against hers, if only to offer any comfort should she take it poorly.

You're too kind, Sir Vonnaruil, he hums. It'll take some time getting used to how friendly he is.

As the group settles before him, the bearish wolf clears his throat, attempting to capture everyone's attention.

Uhm, he starts, nervous under the eyes of so many at once. Thank you all for coming! There is much we have to discuss, and I welcome anyone to speak up should they have questions, suggestions, or concerns. Evergreen pauses, glancing from face to face as he speaks. His broad shoulders tense. First, I would like to announce the official forming of Kaistleoki. We have solidified our borders on the river, and have become large enough I think it would be silly to not call ourselves a pack. The bearish wolf gives a short laugh.

It means so much to me that we have gotten this far in such a short time, and I owe that to you all for making it possible. Without each one of them, Kaistleoki would not exist. I suggest we set up a hunt soon, to celebrate. If anyone would like to take the lead, I would appreciate that. Sadly, Evergreen himself is not much of a hunter outside his fishing, and so it would be grand to have an individual that knows land prey take the wheel.

I am sure many of you are wondering who this is, he gestures lightly to Ira next to him. Her name is Ira. She is new to Kaistleoki, but she has been a friend of mine ever since I arrived in the Wilds. She will be serving you as our Constable, focusing on leading our offense and defense to keep Kaistleoki protected. I suggest anyone who is interested in becoming a Mercenary, or wants tips on escaping sticky situations, approach her for assistance.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lay your eyes, look up upon me for the better - by Evergreen - June 15, 2019, 02:47 PM