Whitefish River 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that'
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Interactions between the duo might have been initially peaceful, yet Evergreen remains on guard—Speedy is a valuable person of their pack, and has been through enough pain that the bearish male refuses to allow a hair to be damaged on his watch. The added comfort in Ira's approach relaxes Evergreen further, but he remains firm in the barrier he's placed.

Round ears flicker forward as the stranger upon their door introduces themselves; Emrik, friend of Speedy's. Mismatched green eyes glance towards the mother-to-be in silent question. Of course, the mention of parents tears their attention away at first. Evergreen's expression turns to concern at the way Speedy seems moments away from crying. He gives her a gentle brush of his shoulder, hoping to relay comfort.

Emrik is confirmed, however, with that, and he turns his attention back to him.

I'm sorry for the distrust, Eve says, giving a wag of his tail. It's nice to meet you as well, Emrik. And this is my fellow leader, the Constable, Ira. He gestures towards the roan warrior, and takes a step back from guarding Speedy. An easygoing smile now curving across his lips. We'd be happy to let you stay, if you want. An old friend might be exactly what the mother needs, and he wouldn't deny anything that would make her happy.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that' - by Evergreen - June 15, 2019, 11:43 AM