Ankyra Sound Walking on the edge of something bigger
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
she must have found that statement interesting, because she looked to him and immediately asked what kind of difficulties they were dealing with. illidan stared back at her with a somber expression. it was a long story, he felt, and he still wasn’t sure of all the pieces or how they fit together. “things have happened that may threaten the safety of our home and the safety of my family, but i do not have all of the answers just yet,” he did his best to answer her, lowering his crown and glancing away. “for now, i’m doing what i can to remain present here.” in that moment, he felt as though it wasn’t enough. still, he knew that it was all he could do without leaving rusalka behind. all of it seemed so heavy. he did not know how he would make it through or even if he was making the right choices.

a heavy sigh passed through his lips, shoulders sinking with it. illidan did not even know how he was supposed to be a competent leader if all of those around him distrusted his choices and sought action on their own. he could not help but think of his sister and how angry she had been. surely, she was mad at him, but she wasn’t alone in that. he was young and he did not have the same knowledge as some of the others, but he did everything he could to keep things fair. if nothing else, at least he stood by his decisions and saw them through to the end. “we will see how long my place in leadership lasts. i fear that if they disagree with me any more, someone will come for my place,” he confided in cadeau with a soft growl.
Messages In This Thread
Walking on the edge of something bigger - by Cadeau - June 17, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Walking on the edge of something bigger - by Illidan - June 20, 2019, 12:00 PM