Wapun Meadow Lonesome Nights
13 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
LunaHeart wandered through the flower field, watching as the flowers bent over in the wind, the wind blowing on her face as well. She walked and walked, worrying about whether or not she might meet other wolves, yet she wasn't sure which she would prefer. She also worried about, if she did meet another wolf, whether or not they would be hostile towards her.
   'What if I meet someone mean-or worse, violent!? That would be scary..! What if-!?' LunaHeart abruptly glanced behind her, afraid that she would see a big, snarling wolf preparing to attack, but all she saw was flowers, trees, and the dark night sky. 'Calm down LunaHeart... there's nothing to worry about... or is there? No!' She looked all around the area, just to make sure. Nothing. 'But... what if something is hiding in the bushes? Or I missed something? Hopefully not...' LunaHeart scampered through the flowers, and away from a small group of bushes, frightened by the idea of something hiding in the dark, just waiting to pounce.
"Speaking" 'Thinking'
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance was an awfully unfortunate looking wolf for her to come across. large, dark-furred, covered in multitudes of scars that made him come across... mean, for lack of a better word. truthfully, terance was the opposite of mean, quite kind, actually, but he knew his appearance betrayed him. and, at the end of the day, it served as protection to scare off intruders and protect his family. he could fight well and would in a heartbeat, but terance did not lust for blood. 

as he came to cross paths with the slate woman, he paused, surprised he had missed her as he'd gone through. perhaps it was her stature, or the fact that she was downwind, either way, she gave terance a gentle startle, and he stood still where he was. his nose twitched, green gaze blinking as he recovered from the shock. sorry, you scared me, he offered her with a warm smile, my name's terance.
13 Posts
Ooc —
LunaHeart jumped at the sound of an unfamiliar voice, and quickly turned her head to look back over her shoulder. She spotted a large, dark wolf, with bright emerald green eyes and a fair share of scars. Normally a wolf such as this would seem menacing and intimidating, but his warm smile calmed LunaHeart down, and she felt a bit less nervous.
   "Oh! I'm sorry for scaring you, I was a bit scared myself. Nice to meet you, Terance. My name is LunaHeart... " she trailed off, looking down at her paws.
"Speaking" 'Thinking'
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
his tail swung at the affable response she made, glad to see he didn't scare her off. the night-time brings about fear, he returned with a small shrug, writing off their startles as something inline with the night. lunaheart, he repeated as he placed the name to memory -- something terance tried to be good at -- and gave a gentle dip of his head, it's nice to meet you. 

with a few waves of his tail, terance eyed her curiously before adding, are you from around here?
13 Posts
Ooc —
LunaHeart nodded at the statement that night time brings fear, as she very much agreed. "No, not really," as she spoke, LunaHeart slowly and subtly turned her body to face Terance, as looking over her shoulder strained her neck. "I mean, I wasn't born here, in Teekon... I arrived in the area a few weeks ago... what about you?" LunaHeart looked off into the woods, thinking about her travels.
"Speaking" 'Thinking'
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance nodded as he listened, showing that he was, in fact, listening. a traveler,  he purled with intrigue, nodding, i lead the pack in the hollow that way-- he motioned to the direction from which he came, -- with my mate treason. we're called lost creek hollow.

he let the comment sink in a bit before offering lunaheart a gentle smile. we're looking for new members, actually, if you're interested in joining us.
13 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for replying so late! 
LunaHeart looked back at Terrance, 'A pack leader? Looking for new members... maybe I could join..? Maybe... ' Lunna-Heart looked in the direction Terrance motioned towards, "...Maybe, I think that, I want to think about it -joining a pack, I mean." LunaHeart looked down at her paws again.
"Speaking" 'Thinking'
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance nodded, a little disheartened but not taking the response personally. he merely smiled warmly down at her. sure, my offer stands. if you make up your mind, we'll be in the hollow waiting, he replied with a roll of his shoulders.

and then, deciding that maybe that was enough interaction for the night, terance gave a low dip  of his head. i should return home, he told her, tail waving, it was nice meeting you, lunaheart.