Chimera Fields We could fall or we could fly
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
When she connected to the alien body she let out a small, Ooph! and when it shifted against her, she knew instinctively that it wasn't an inanimate object like a tree or something. As the brief confusion flickered and faded she looked at whatever had tripped her up, and saw the shock of autumnal fur and slate - a solid body - two bright, familiar eyes - Ibis? A voice that made her heart flutter --

Breccan? She murmured as she drew back a step, only to realize it was him and rush forward to engulph him in a wolf-hug the likes of which only Okeanos had ever been privy to before. Oh my gosh you're here! I'm so sorry for running in to you, I mean, no I'm not -- I'm so happy to see you, but -- ohhhh she was so happy to see a familiar face! But if he was here then what about the Hollow? As she withdrew Ibis thought of their last conversation but then she was reminded of what her father had said - that Rannoch had chosen to leave the Hollow with his kids. That meant Breccan too.

What are you doing here? My dad said -- you left, I mean, not just you, the whole family, for somewhere else. Ibis wasn't sure what to say but if you judged how she felt by her expression, the ceaseless smile and shine to her eye was enough to clue you in; she was a little confused but so, so happy to see him!
Messages In This Thread
We could fall or we could fly - by Breccan - June 25, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: We could fall or we could fly - by Ibis (Ghost) - July 03, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: We could fall or we could fly - by Breccan - July 06, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: We could fall or we could fly - by Ibis (Ghost) - July 08, 2019, 12:06 PM
RE: We could fall or we could fly - by Breccan - July 11, 2019, 11:56 AM