Whitefish River Straight to TV
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
In her fatigue, Reiko didn't notice the man approach until he spoke up, eyes lifted to make contact, and only spoke after she realized it was the familiar man that she had met in the meetings lately. Tobi, she thinks his name was. Every now and then she would hear names in the wind, spoken by others in conversations, she could only assume it was him. There were few males in the pack to confuse him with after all. 

Slowly her tail wagged in response, corners lifting on her lips to smile up at him from where she lay. Speedy is due any day, I have to be ready. Oh how she wanted to sit up and be more polite, but maybe, maybe it was okay for her to lay down for just a little longer. Her legs demanded rest, despite how she wanted to get up and get going again. She would call on Ira again soon, and wanted to be ready by then.

Pardon my appearance, we haven't officially met yet have we? My name is Reiko, Rei for short. You've been with Evergreen for a while too, right? I'm sorry I haven't made more of an effort to meet with everyone yet.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Straight to TV - by Reiko - June 24, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - June 25, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Reiko - June 26, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - June 26, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Reiko - June 26, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - June 27, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: Straight to TV - by Reiko - June 28, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - June 29, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: Straight to TV - by Reiko - July 08, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - July 19, 2019, 11:35 AM