Whitefish River Straight to TV
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It was Tobi, Tobias for long as she learned. It was an easy name to remember thankfully, otherwise she might be struggling to remember anything other than desiring a nap! She thought about his offer for a moment - for the most part she didn't dare be a nuisance, but on the other... a low growl escaped her belly, it reminded her of something she often neglected, even before the training; food.

Do you have anything to spare? Sheepishly her smile grew, there was no helping the question from coming out. She was tired, and unless she could find carrion or some leftovers around, she'd go hungry until she could go hunt something for herself.

Oh I don't think I will be helping with the birth. She sighed, clearly the young woman was disappointed with those words. If the pack didn't already have a few healers who were more than capable of helping Speedy, no power on heaven or earth would stop Reiko from helping with the delivery.. but with too many cooks in the kitchen, Reiko chose to be back up if all else fails. There are many who can help, I wish to be more of use doing something else. I'm training to be their guardian. This time she held a mild pride in her words, once again the plush tail behind her patting against the ground against her will.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Straight to TV - by Reiko - June 24, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - June 25, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Reiko - June 26, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - June 26, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Reiko - June 26, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - June 27, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: Straight to TV - by Reiko - June 28, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - June 29, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: Straight to TV - by Reiko - July 08, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - July 19, 2019, 11:35 AM