Haunted Wood who's the latest on his throne
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
looking to work on Rokig's merc trade...with some fellow nightwalkers perhaps?

He had departed from @Vanity's side early that morning, the soft patter of rain beckoned him deeper into the woods. It would take time for him to grow used to the woods that lacked the scent of salt. A desire to get familiar was not what drew him out into the forest today though. A tension coiled in his muscles that he could not ignore. The desire was to snap his teeth, dig them into something and have it returned to him.

The scent of others scattered the forest — as was to be expected. He let out a deep chuff to summon anyone to him should they be close enough.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Had to join this! Serem needs one more thread to get her trade.

Her wound that graced her neck was finally on the mend after some proper treatment and the shewolf was now looking to train to get strong. She sought out some new members, either to meet them or for them to help her in her endeavor. Whichever the case, the raven was a bit thrilled when she came across another in the woods. With a swift sniff of the air it seemed the scent of Vengeance softly laced his coat, which most likely meant that since he was alive; this male was a new recruit. “Hello.” She said simply as she appeared through the trees.
”Common” "Spanish"
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
figure we can set up a dice-roll thread, but if you'd prefer something else please PM me.

Her greeting was not met with more than a roam of his gaze over her form. She looked a little roughed up but capable nonetheless. If Vengeance's words had been true then she would not mind his words to soon follow.

Spar with me. It was not a request, it was a statement and if she did not respond in the manner he wanted then he would leave. Someone here surely would be willing if she would not be. He would square his stance in preparation until it became clear what was to come next.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He was pretty straight forward and she admired that. “Do you not see the gaping wound on my neck now how is that fair?” She was generally curious but she wouldn’t waste her breath with small talk. “If it’s a spar you want so be it. All I ask is that my neck be off limits. I value living thank you.” With that being said she watched the male carefully and went for his side hoping to knock him down.

Im going to leave my posts open enough so you can say if what she hits and if she misses or not :)
”Common” "Spanish"
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
Truth be told, he didn't much give a shit about her neck injury. She could have said no or just walked away. He wouldn't have cared much about that either. There was always someone else for everything. Yet when she moved to strike he knew they were locked in now.

Despite how he had braced himself, he stumbled when she met his side leaving him temporarily displaced and without much to aim at. He would strike where he could and jaws departed in an attempt to grab a hind leg to throw her off balance.

rokig stumbled off-balanced (is not well defended) and is attempting to grab one of serem's hind legs.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She seemed to take him by surprise and that was an advantage in her eyes as she saw his misplaced footing causing him to loose balance. What the female wasn’t expecting however was the male to grab onto her leg and she felt the pain from his jaws connecting with it resulting in her to loose balance also. 

She attempted to shake him off and regain her footing if she succeeded she would try to grab his scruff to pull him down.

Shes not trying to inflict damage since it’s a spar and she’s not a fan of karma atm lol basically she’s trying to pin him but feel free to make her miss
”Common” "Spanish"
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
He succeeded in his attack on her leg but she seemed keen to take him down. The teeth in his scruff were a rough reminder of this. If he was going to be taken down, he wouldn't be so fond of the idea of doing it alone. He'd give in to her move but would attempt to push back into her and take her down with him. Perhaps with (if) both of them ended up on the ground then it would even them out once more.

After all, if her neck was off limits then he would need to improvise.

rokig is going doing but attempting to push his weight into serem and bring her down with him.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Again with the falling...Serem and the male both went down to the ground regardless of her succeeding in grabbing his scruff the man was determined to take her down with him and that was exactly what he did as she felt the pressure of his weight ultimately knocking her over as well. She released his scruff so that maybe they could both stand up and regain footing before she went in again for an attack. Once up from the ground she would aim for his leg.
”Common” "Spanish"
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
She would escape him but he was not done fighting for the upper hand just yet. As she snapped for his legs, he aimed to snap for just below her neck from his position on the ground. He wondered how she'd react and if he could catch her off guard enough to get back onto his own feet once more. Perhaps it would be a tender spot. No doubt he was edging on playing dirty.

serem can successfully get one of his legs. rokig is aiming for just below her neck in an attempt to catch her off guard. last round?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Sure!

She successfully gripped his leg and was going to pull him down once more but due to fatigue she faltered and felt his teeth connected with below her neck close to her shoulder and she exclaimed with pain. “Bitch!” Not necessarily targeting him with the foul language just at the situation at hand. Serem released his leg. “Okay! I yield I’m done.” She surrendered due to pain.
”Common” "Spanish"
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
Rokig was mildly satisfied with the cry she released, followed by an admission of defeat. He stood up from his place on the ground as he shook out his already messy coat. His silver gaze seemed a touch peaceful despite the dull aches that buzzed randomly throughout his body. He had needed this more than he thought. Although he cold not deny the underlying desire for more. She was obviously done though.

Has it been looked at properly yet? He asked carefully as he gazed upon the wound that claimed her neck.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The spar ended and serem let out an exhausted sigh of relief as she attempted to regain her footing as well as steadying her breathing. He seemed to be tired as well, it was a good spar and Serem need the exercise. He then mentioned her wound. “I had it cleaned yesterday and made an attempt to dress it as well with herbs.” She said.
”Common” "Spanish"
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
Her answer was simple enough, she was not going to die from an infection. Not immediately at least. Which he supposed was a good thing. It can't be easy to reach. You helped me just now so...if I can ever help you with that, He motioned to her neck. come find me. Unless she wished to further keep his company he would slip back into the forest to find his lover.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He seemed to have needed the adrenaline release as well as he thanked her she simply smiled. “Anytime.” She stated nonchalantly as if she didn’t loose. “That was fun despite the pain of course. If I need help I’ll certainly seek you out thank you.”
”Common” "Spanish"