Northstar Vale if you're a lover, you should know:
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
There is a weariness settling into his bones, one that refuses to fade even under his lover's touch. He is so, so tired of subjecting himself to the whims of others — of following blindly wherever he is led. He remembers now, of course, why he'd done it, and sometimes he wonders how he could have forgotten such things. The path he forges for himself has always been one of blood and fire, chaos and grief, an endless ritual that it seems only his own charred skin can endure. But it was his own — and who in his life can say that they have done better?
Far from his lover now, he settles against the earth he'd once bled out upon, and he remembers silver eyes and a soft voice and a time when he'd made his own decisions, right or wrong. A time when he'd controlled his own destiny. I won't let anyone control me again, he decides, glancing around the vale, even if it kills me one day.
24 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
The female had lucked out on the deer she had tracked a while back and that kept her fed for a few days as well as the mice she was able to hunt. She was in a new place now one with a view that could take breathes away but her gaze fell upon the male. “Hello.” She said simply, wondering why he was by himself.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The girl approaching him is familiar in a way he can't quite place — but she's definitely too young to be a part of his more distant past, which he still struggles to recall at times. Hello, He returns when she greets him, deciding there's no reason not to explore things a little further. Who are you?
24 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
So the man spoke and he seemed nice enough as he returned her greeting. “My names is Araceli and you are?” She didn’t know anyone here maybe she’d get to know him. Although something was odd about him that she couldn’t quite place.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian, He answers, searching for some way to continue the conversation. He can't imagine he has much in common with the girl, but perhaps he'll be surprised. What brings you to the Vale, Araceli?
24 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
His name immediately made her ears perk up with interest and her mind start to wander just slightly. However she kept quiet of her discovery so she wouldn’t scare him off. The female wanted to get to know him first. “I departed from my lands after my mother was killed. Haven’t really given much thought of what to do now”
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He's a little surprised at her openness about the death, but it occurs to him a moment later that perhaps the girl doesn't have anyone else to tell. I'm sorry to hear that, He says after a moment. I left my home to travel, too, after my first experience with loss. Are you traveling alone?
24 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
He seemed to have a general understanding of what she had been through and deep down she wondered what he would think when she would reveal her other parentage. “I had sisters but we got separated from each other.”