Blackfeather Woods Getting back to myself
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
In the days that followed the event with her pup. She was quite relieved when she found no wounds on her young.

Moonshadow thanked whatever gods above for protecting him but her heart went out to the other pup that fell to the ravine; she had gotten wounded. Lately she lingered around like a ghost trapped in her own mind.

@Jakoul
THIS WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING, A NEW ONE BEGINS
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
tags are for reference, please let me know if anyone tagged would like anything changed <3

Jakoul had kept rather busy lately, socially busy even. She made sure to check in on @Amun when such was possible or help @Maegi with any tasks if she could. Granted the Morta had attempted to gaze upon other Blackfeathers when she made her rounds of the borders. She preferred to linger just out of reach but today she was drawn in by the the almost ghoulish lingering of a familiar face.

Moonshadow.

Her tail offered a few low sways as she neared the mother. It had been sometime since she had come in close contact with the woman. With no brood around though, it seemed the perfect time to do a check-up with their Merei. A warm rumble escaped her to announce her presence and see if she might be welcomed.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
A sound snatched her from her empty thoughts and regrets and She turned her head slightly and her eye caught Jakoul and she sent a warm smile to her packmate. “Hello.” She greeted her kindly and her tail swayed behind her swiftly. “How are you today?”
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
It was a familiar question that escaped the scarred mother and the Morta could not stop the small smile that cracked her neutral features. Good. Peace. She breathed the words as if they lifted a weight off of her shoulders. No pesky creatures stealing from them, no deaths, no intruders lurking through the borders. There was not much more the Morta could ask for.

You? Her narrow head tilted as she allowed her gaze to gently search the Merei's green eyes. Anything that might tell her more.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She returned her smile with one of her own and was happy that the female was doing well here. “I’ve been well, could be better but I’m not complaining.” Nothing really happened much to speak of except her pups incident. “I’ve been thinking about the pup that was injured I hope she is alright.”
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
Be better. Complaining.

A soft frown put a crinkle in her features as she observed the Merei carefully. Physically she looked well, no noticeable injuries or the scent of a sickness on the surface. Jakoul was not as aware of the conditions that laid under the surface — of the mind. Nor was she exactly skilled enough to go about treating them.

Be well. She rumbled softly as the topic shifted to that of an injured child. Admittedly the Morta was not the most keen on watching the children, leaving them to their mothers or better-fit caretakers. She doubted the child would be left to wither though. Blackfeathers were better than that, no?

Her head canted ever so slightly, motioning for Moonshadow to fall in line with her steps. I help? The words were soft as she wondered if her offer would come across well enough. What could be better? What complaints might their Merei have?
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She smiled at the female and despite being one of few words. Moonshadow felt like it was enough. “I’m unsure if you can but I feel as though the other children believe mine don’t belong here...I could just be seeing it wrong but I’m unsure.” She may be overreacting but the female couldn’t help but overthink the situation in it’s entirety.
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
Brows pinched together tightly over her silver eyes, staring at the ground as she fell silent. I...not mother. She admitted awkwardly as her tail dipped between her legs with humbleness. Perhaps she hadn't had the motherly gene when her first time came or perhaps she was not blessed to bring fragile life into this world. Not know. She could not fathom what any mother thought or how one would even cope with the feeling that their children might be unwanted by others. Nona know...? She questioned softly as her gaze turned to look upon Moonshadow once more.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She smiled at the female. "It's okay." She said simply. It wasn't something that everyone knew how to handle and that was okay she felt a little better finally being able to get it off her chest. "Anyway, enough about me. How are you?"