Stone Circle starlight, starbright
201 Posts
Ooc —
Leta's tail wagged as he said he thought they were pretty. They came from the sky! Well, birds, but, I thought you might like them, Leta said with a smile, and her eyes moved back to the assortment of them she had found. This one I just found, she pointed toward a feather that had come from a larger avian creature—perhaps a vulture—and said, I dunno what kinda bird it came from but, it's big, she thought it was kind of cool, and wondered if he might too. She liked stars more than birds, but she liked to find things too. 

So, they weren't making much noise. I guess they're not making the earth move then, she realized, frowning. And at his other observation, Leta smiled. Yeah, it is a little boring, she agreed; the two of them were still children without much patience to search prey for signs of weakness yet. 

...Wanna find more feathers??? she suggested, and then realizing she should take what the wanted to do seriously, she also offered, or I could sit with you and we can watch together and see if we see anything else they do? Whatever he wanted, she wanted too; Leta was a big supporter of all of her brothers, quiet and timid though she could be.
Messages In This Thread
starlight, starbright - by Leta - September 11, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: starlight, starbright - by West Tyree - September 12, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: starlight, starbright - by Leta - September 26, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: starlight, starbright - by West Tyree - October 01, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: starlight, starbright - by Leta - October 25, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: starlight, starbright - by West Tyree - October 29, 2019, 02:46 PM