Hoshor Plains my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she followed the deer's trail, until quite suddenly it almost collided with a stranger. she rises, watching as the doe bleats and changes direction abruptly. more interesting than the rapidly repeating hind of the doe, is the reaction of the dark male, or rather the lack of it. her brow furrows as she takes in the empty expression painted across her face, and some part of her curses him for not reacting in some way. however unlikely, she was half-hoping to make a hunt of it. 

she chuffs out towards him as she makes to close the distance, the dry grasses catching in her pelt as she pushes through them. "you alright?" he looks like he'd just woken up, or perhaps sustained some kind of traumatic head injury. he appears to be in good health, outwardly, and she offers him a quick once over.
Messages In This Thread
my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - September 15, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - September 16, 2019, 01:36 AM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - September 17, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - September 25, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - October 03, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - October 08, 2019, 11:03 PM