Hoshor Plains my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
he doesn't exactly look it, but she accepts the answer without probing further. she's a stranger, and he's unlikely to tell her even if he isn't. he appears apprehensive, and she stops where she is, tail wafting at her hocks in a small attempt to put his wariness at ease. 

his next question is a little surprising, and she blinks, hesitating a moment before offering a reply. when he elaborates, she's sympathetic, if not a little put-off. but on this topic, at least, she can offer reassurance. "it's definitely rumbling, or shaking, or whatever you want to call it." she glances down, as if expecting it to do so again. "wish I knew why." 

his scent is entwined with that of others, so he can't be without a pack. despite herself, she echoes, "strange?" it'll be good to ensure he isn't a maniac or anything of the sort, before moving forward with the conversation. she hopes he's referencing only the ground, but if he's seeing ghosts or anything of the sort, she'll tread a little more carefully.
Messages In This Thread
my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - September 15, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - September 16, 2019, 01:36 AM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - September 17, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - September 25, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Dawn - October 03, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt - by Nightstar - October 08, 2019, 11:03 PM